Friday 11 November 2011

10 QUESTIONS

I’ve been tagged on this by @SAHDandproud. It's the first time i have answered one of these things, and i've got the giggles. Here goes....

Here’s my answers to 10 questions.

1: Describe yourself in seven words:

Impulsive, loyal, passionate, funny, infuriating, creative, hedonistic.

2: What keeps you awake at night?

The horrifying thought that i might never think of a plot for my novel, Scary films, Lily (occasionally), owls in the garden which my husband has convinced me are actually escaped mental patients making hooting noises.


3: If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?

I would be an astronaut because i'd love to walk on the moon

4: What are you wearing now?

Jeans, old shirt, wellies, straw...

5: What scares you?

The thought of losing Lily or my Husband, writers block, abandoned mental hospitals, The Exorcist, Sir Alan Sugar, Amish people, Inbreds, The Forest Of Dean and its residents.

6: What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?

Best thing? Lovely people giving positive feedback.

Worst thing? Finishing a blog, and the irrational fear that i'll never be able to write another one

7: What was the last website you looked at?

Boutique Boltholes

8: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I'd stop being insecure

9: Slankets Yes or No!?

What is a slanket?

10: Tell us something about the person who tagged you?

@SAHDandproud Sharp guy who always gives my posts the thumbs ups and has a great sense of humour. Decent chap!


1 comment:

  1. Good post :-)

    Although fairly sure it was me who tagged you :-) twas @SAHDandproud who tagged me :-)

    ReplyDelete